The YouTube Review - Boys: ThatcherJoe

Hey guys!

This time I will review the YouTube channel of Joe Sugg aka ThatcherJoe.





If you know Zoe Sugg aka Zoella - which you probably do because she has almost 5 million subscribers and, I'm sure, more viewers who don't have a YouTube account - then you will probably also know that Joe is her younger brother. (It appears that Zoe is now mentioned a second time in a review post. I might have to do one of her channel very soon! Also give me suggestions for more! Wait - Suggestions! Oh my God. I'm weird.)
He started YouTube later than his sister but he has grown his own YouTube-fanbase - which he calls Sugglets - quite quickly. Let's say, I can understand why. He is hilarious.
Joe does a variety of different kinds of videos, e.g. challenges, impressions and innuendo bingo with other YouTubers and all kinds of other videos which regularly make me almost fall off my chair laughing :D
One of my recent favourits is this one:



I highly recommend also watching the blooper video from this one, which is on his vlog channel!! I especially love the "Jim-Tanya scene" in that one - you have to watch it now (or better after having finished reading this post :P ). Seriously. I shed tears of laughter :D


Like many other YouTubers, he also has a seperate channel for vlogs. Over there, you can find videos filmed at conventions or on holiday, a series of videos from Vlogmas from December 2013 (if you don't know what that is: YouTubers who do Vlogmas vlog every day (or almost every day) until christmas, starting on December 1st), and also blooper videos. Only a few days ago, he started a third channel, on which he uploads gaming videos, which at the moment consists of three Sims 3 videos.
If you want to find out more about this channel (or about him ;) ) than I can recommend starting with this video:


Which video makes you cry of laughter? Tell me in the comments! I would love to watch them :)

Have a nice evening!

Comments