London - Take 2!

Hey guys!

So here is part 2 of my trip to London, actually day 2-4. 
It's a pity that I did not have more time, especially for the National Gallery and the Natural History Museum. I would have really enjoyed staying around  at those places for longer.

Wanna have a little laugh? ;) Excuse my flip flops, I thought, I'd give my feet a little rest ;)
How colourful is this house!?
 Has that sign already been there when I took the photo? No, right?
 I love this combination of old and new architecture right next to each other!
 Spotted another setting of the Harry Potter Films there.
How nice do these market halls look!?
 Seems like I've found Jamie Oliver!
 Love how the lighting and shadow frame the skeletons!
 What an honor to witness the live hatching of these baby dinosaurs! Jokes ;)
 Kind of felt like being in 'Night at the Museum'! How amazing, that it's free!
 Nighttime at Piccadilly Circus
 I'm sorry for the quality of that last one. Unfortunately, my camera was not able to take it up with the darkness. In reality it looked rather magical.

I hope you liked this way of following me along my holiday!
Where have you been lastly? Where would you like to go? Are you planning a holiday at the moment? I would love to hear your stories!


Comments

Post a Comment