Preparing for Prague

Hey guys!


So this Saturday, I'll head east bound to Prague for a short girls weekend getaway which I'm really excited about!
As a preparation, I already read tons of Must Dos and Must Avoids which I found on Pinterest to get an idea of what's there that could interest me and get me in the mood.
There aren't many things planned yet apart from us wanting to take part in a free walking tour around the beautiful Old Town of Prague with its gorgeous architecture, visiting the castle, and attend a pub crawl one evening.
I hope that the weather will be on our side so that we can enjoy walking around for hours with perfect picture taking conditions. You know, I love taking some good photos when I'm away ;)
Of cource I'll document my experiences on here when I get back, so if you're interested in stories or photos, you're more than welcome to come by and read about it!

What I wanted to ask you in this post is, in case you have been to Prague or the Czech Republic before, or maybe plan to go soon, what do you recommend doing or seeing, or what are you planning on doing? Let me know! Thank you very much in advance for any comments you might leave!

Comments