Simple Skincare Story

Hey guys!

Today I want to share my morning skincare routine with you.
Beforehand I can say, I've never used a ton of products and all of those mentioned below are from the drugstore. My skin is oily and acne-prone which hasn't changed since I was a teenager (and I'm now 23). It never looks perfect, just sometimes better and sometimes like a semi-catastrophe but what can you do?
At the moment, I'm quite content with the products that I use and I haven't exchanged them for a while which confirms my believe that my acne is hormonal and I basically have to accept it. Thank goodness, there's concealer! ;)


To start with, every morning the first thing I do is wash my face with the Clean & Care soap free cleansing gel for normal and combination skin by Rival de Loop. I have tried many face washes before (3-in-1's, ones with beeds, foams) but I feel like this one is the most gentle option which doesn't leave my face tight and totally dried out.

Next, I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for combination and sensitive skin as a toner on a cotton pad to remove any product which might be left on my face and prepare it for moisturizer.

To make sure that my hands are competely clean (having washed my hands beforehand of course) I apply anti-bacterial hand gel from Isana.

My moisturizer of choice at the moment (in my eyes, the best that I've tried so far) is the Garnier anti-shine mattifying treatment anti impurities which is a sheer blue gel that I distribute in my hands and then all over my face and neck. It sets very fast, feels a little bit cooling and doesn't feel wet or crumbles off as I have experienced with other mattifying skincare products before.

That is basically it, already. From time to time, I additionally apply my bebe More eye cream and any lip balm.

Which products do you use on a regular basis? Do you have recommendations for oily, acne-prone skin? What are your thoughts on these products? I'd love to know!!!

Comments

Post a Comment