Song of the Week #10

What?! Number 10 already?

Hey guys!

This week's song of choice is called Warning Signs by Rob Houchen.
He is a musical actor who played the character of Marius in Les Miserables in the Queen's Theatre, London, from 2013 until earlier this year (if you're interested: There are multiple videos on YouTube where you can see him performing live in his role! Definitely worth checking out!).

This song is from his debut EP calles RH and was uploaded to his YouTube channel at the beginning of the month, so it's quite a new one compared to many songs of the week that I featured before. I find that he is a brilliant vocalist and brings the emotion of the song across in a very unique and moving way which I find very calming, too. I don't know why but when I listen to it, I always imagine a performance of a contemporary dancer on stage. Who feels the same?
Definitely check out his channel!! In my opinion, he definitely deserves many more subscribers than he has at the moment!


Comments