Song of the Week #13

Hey guys!

Sia - The Greatest. A great song. Great message. This version is not the origina,l as you can see (although I love that one), but a cover performed by Madilyn Paige. As it happens most times with the songs that I share with you in this series, it was quickly added to my favourites playlist and gets played almost every day.. multiple times a day. Who's with me here? ;)


This cover is actually the first video I have seen on her channel but her voice is lovely so there might be another Song of the Week featuring Madilyn in the future, time will tell.

In case you're interested, a song by Sia has made an appearance in this series earlier! Check it out!

What's your favourite song of the moment or possibly your song of the week? Tell me in the comments!!

Comments