Song of the Week #15

Hey guys!

Maybe this song is the reason why I named my last post 'Underneath the Christmas Tree', constantly thinking of this song: Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson. I think, it's just impossible not to get into the Christmas spirit when listening to this song. It's uplifting and makes you want to perform along..or maybe it's just me dancing around the room when this song comes on..tell me in the comments! Also, how gorgeous is she? I have been a fan for many years and still I love everything she puts out there, anyone else? #lovethatlady #hugefan


Which Christmas song makes you wish it was the 24th already or get into the gift wrapping mode? Maybe one that I don't already listen to all the time? I'd recommend the whole album Wrapped in Red for that kind of festive activities actually! 

Comments